If you’re looking for an epic collection of south pole jokes and Antarctica gags that will help break the ice this Winter, then we’ve got you covered in this guide.
Jokes About the South Pole
- What do you call Santa living at the South Pole? A lost claus.
- What has two humps and can be found at the South Pole? A lost camel.
- What cereals do they eat at the South Pole? Ice crispies and Snowflakes
- How do South Pole scientists know when they have met their soulmate? It’s love at frost sight.
- Why were the South Pole police watching the Emperor Penguin? Because it was up to snow good.
- What do you call a thief at the South Pole? A brrr-gular.
- How so they stop Covid from spreading at the South Pole? Self ice-olating.
- What do you call a polar bear at the North Pole? Lost! (because polar bears live in Antarctica)
- Why are there so many nurses at the South Pole? It’s where the Icy U is.
- What do you call a thrill ride that goes from the North Pole to the South Pole? A polar coaster!
- Why do terrorists at the South Pole love being interrogated? Because snow boarding is fun as hell.
Jokes About Antarctica
- What happened when the flat Earth society held it’s conference in Antarctica? Attendance fell off.
- What did Antarctic explorer say when he was caught out in a blizzard? This is snow laughing matter.
- How do you greet a new neighbour in Antarctica? Hi, it’s ice to meet you.
- What do you call a bear that spend his summers in the Arctic and his winters in Antarctica? A bi-polar bear.
- What root vegetable is banned from Antarctic Pole ships? Leeks.
- Why is it hard to make friends in Antarctica? Because it’s tough to break the ice.
Dad Jokes About the South Pole and Antarctica
- What do penguins eat for lunch? Ice burg-ers. (see more penguin jokes)
- How do you get around at the South Pole? By icicle.
- What’s the most popular annual event at the South Pole? The snow-ball.
- Where do penguins go to vote? The south poll.