If you’re looking to break the ice with some North Pole jokes or Arctic Circle one-liners, then this is the guide for you. We’ve pulled together all of the internet’s latest and greatest polar jokes so that you can get your fix of comedy.
Best Jokes About the North Pole
- How do you greet a new neighbour at the North Pole? Hi, it’s ice to meet you.
- How do North Pole scientists know when they have met their soulmate? It’s love at frost sight.
- How much snow falls each day at the North Pole? A ton-dra of it. (because the arctic is a tundra)
- What cereals do they eat at the North Pole? Ice crispies and Snowflakes
- What do you call a penguin at the North Pole? Lost! (because penguins live in Antarctica)
- What has two humps and can be found at the North Pole? A lost camel.
- What do you call a thief at the North Pole? A brrr-gular.
- How do you get around at the North Pole? By icicle
- Where do polar bears go to vote? The north poll.
- Why is the North Pole a great place for terrorists to be interrogated? Because snowboarding is fun as hell.
- How so they stop Covid from spreading at the North Pole? Hand Santa-tizing and self-ice-olating.
- What root vegetable is banned from North Pole ships? Leeks.
- What did the polar bear eat as soon as the dentist fixed his tooth? The dentist.
- What did the aliens say when they landed at the North Pole? Take us to your heater.
Best Arctic Jokes
- What’s the most popular annual event at the North Pole? The snow-ball.
- How do you catch an Arctic hare? With a hare net.
- Why is it hard to make friends in the Arctic? Because it’s tough to break the ice.
- Why were the North Pole police watching the polar bear? Because it was up to snow good.
- What can be found shaking at the bottom of the Arctic Ocean? A nervous wreck.
- Which side of an arctic fox has the most fur? The outside.
- What did the Arctic explorer say when he was caught out in a blizzard? This is snow laughing matter.
- Why couldn’t the North Pole make enough toys this year? Because they are short-staffed!
- What do you call a bear that spends his summers in the arctic and his winters in Antarctica? A bi-polar bear. (if you liked this, check out my list of polar bear jokes)
- Why are there so many nurses at the North Pole? It’s where the Icy U is.
- What do you call a thrill ride that goes from the North Pole to the South Pole? A polar coaster!
- Who is the most popular singer at the North Pole? Elfish Presley.
- What do they use at the North Pole when they are doing road works? Snow cones.
Best North Pole Jokes for Christmas
- Why was the elf scared of Santa? Because he was claustrophobic.
- Which is the main sport in the elf olympics? The North Pole-vault.
- How does Santa take photographs? With his North Pole-aroid camera.
- What do Santa’s helpers eat to warm up? Elf-abet soup.What do you call a dinosaur living at the North Pole? A santasaurus.
- What do you call an elf who leaves the North Pole? A rebel without a Claus.