We are a team of ‘ice cool’ polar enthusiasts who believe that the Arctic and Antarctic are some of the most interesting places on this planet, even if they are the least well understood.
This site provides a helpful resource for anyone interested in the polar regions, from the climate to the animals that live there. Everything on this site is backed by research and science with our resources referenced throughout.
Who We Are
Our team currently consists of site founder and chief editor, Kieren, along with a team of freelance enthusiasts.
We are looking to expand our team with more enthusiasts, experts, and scientists so that we can bring even more insight to our readers.
Interested in joining our team of writers? Use the contact form to get in touch with your details.
At polar guidebook, our goals are to:
Things We Cover
This site is continually growing, and we hope to provide information about every aspect of life in the polar regions. Some of the things we cover include:
- The climate, geology, and history of the polar regions
- Facts about the polar regions
- The animals that live in the Arctic and Antarctica, and how they adapt to the extreme weather
- Impacts of climate change on the polar ice caps and how this affects the world
- Tips for visiting these remote locations at the ends of our planet
Get in Touch
Do you have questions about the arctic that you’d like answered or are you interested in partnering with us on a project? Get in touch and one of our experts or our chief editor will get back to you.